Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Eleni's Cookies
75 9th Ave
New York, NY 10011
(212) 255-7990
http://elenis.com/

These sugar cookies are so cute and delicious! I was delighted to receive them for Valentine's this year. While I've never been to the store itself, Eleni's make many other baked goodies such as cupcakes, muffins, and many more creatively designed sugar cookies. These "playfully unique cookies" are fun to eat..but even more fun to look at! Each cookie is delicately handcrafted and beautifully decorated. The sugar cookies are not overpoweringly sweet, and pretty tasty too. I was able to devour five of the cookies in just one sitting. yum!

 Decoration: 4/5
Taste: 3/5


2 comments:

  1. The cookies were cool. When are you going to review the ramen place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm not anytime soon. I have other restaurants that I want to review first..stay tuned! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails