Sunday, April 11, 2010

Five Points

Five Points
31 Great Jones St
New York, NY 10012
(212) 253-5700

Goodness gracious me, this place has THE best churros, hands down. Yes, you have to try it with the mexican hot chocolate. Trust me, it is worth the extra $3! The fluffy, sugar-sprinkled churros soaked in mexican hot chocolate is like a party in my mouth: deliciously tasty. I would go back again..JUST for the churros :)
authentic churros w/ hot chocolate
 The food was good, I got the French Toast w/ caramelized apple compote, whipped cream and Vermont maple syrup while my friend ordered baked egg whites mixed w/ spinach, roasted potatoes, parmesan and mozzarella mmm-mmm!! The french toast was a bit too sweet for me - I knew I should've shared it as an appetizer. It was a lot of food for two people, due to its generous portions, but I'm not complaining :P Make sure you make reservations for brunch, it'll save you the wait, especially on the weekends when brunch is served. We were there on time and got seated within a few minutes, with a reservation. Overall, it was another pleasant dining experience in NYC :)

Overall: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails