Thursday, May 13, 2010

When Disney meets Food

Came across these charmingly baked sweets inspired by Disney characters. I've been collecting them on my computer desktop for quite some time now but never had the chance to share them! Interestingly enough as I was surfing today, I randomly landed on this website: The Disney Food Blog . The blog is great in that it offers comprehensive reviews and photographs of Disney restaurants and dishes, along with news and information about anything food-related in Disney parks, resorts, movies, and other events! The blogger not only informs the readers about food and wine festivals that are held at Disneyworld, but also cites the "Best Disney World Restaurants", which are categorized into various occasions (my favorite one being the "Best Disney World Restaurants for Romance"). I strongly recommend those who haven't to check out the website!

And now from my own collection...
This one makes me so happy :)
brand image is very important, huh? Amazing how one can tell them apart even without the heads! @_@
*Please note: I did not make any of these, nor do I own these photos. These photos are simply used for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. oh absolutely adorable! beautiful! i want i want! :)

    where can i buy 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, the lsat pic, the button on the left ass cheek of mickey...looks more like a smile than a button! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh myyyyyy godddddd!!!!!!!
    THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!! ESPECIALLY THAT LITTLE MERMAID CUPCAKE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails